Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Practicing daygame did wonders for my nightgame

This night was SO much fun, I kept saying: "I hope it never ends.", still not sure why. But I think it has to do with the fact that I wasn't filtering myself. And wasn't thinking about "Game", or thinking about how I suck for not approaching anyone.

Used halfahug a lot of times. It's still gold.
Eye contact + blank stare + silence = still golden.
Screening for good logistics = still gold.
I don't know why, but this line is awesome: "At first I thought you were X, but I was totally wrong! You're awesome."
    X = boring, unfriendly, prude, etc

So I started off getting free entrance and I walked off somewhere thinking all my friends were following me, but they didn't. So I was alone on the dancefloor dancing. Started randomly pointing at girls and singing to the lyrics. One girl very receptive so I just started dancing in their group. It looked like I was there with them. (I didn't really care, dancing alone is pretty fun)
No one was really hot though, so I was just kinda dancing, having fun.
===========================
So as I was walking around and I kinda got eye contact with this girl as I was walking past, and it was rude of me not to say anything...
Me: "Hey!"
and then this came out for some reason... because it was true:
Me: "I lost my friends!... well if you lose your friends you gotta make new ones right? I'm Coldman"
Her: "I'm blablabla"
Me: "Cool, so who are you here with?"
Her: "These girls here!"
Me: "Awesome... so what's like your most awesome passion?"
Her: "My passion is my boyfriend"
Me: "Awesome... but besides your boyfriend what's your passion?"
Her: "It's still my boyfriend..."
*At this point her friend who was sitting next to her interjects, tapped me and introduced herself*
*Started the IOM, and all throughout the interaction I was curling my fingers in hers, stroking her hands, etc... she didn't reciprocate"
*The whole interaction I played with her hands, put them on my body, got in close, put my hands on her hips/lower back and repeated the process*
Me: "Who are you here with?"
Her: "Ohh just these guys here! And you? Who are YOU here with?"
Me: "This awesome guy behind you!"
Me: "Hey dude, I'd like to introduce you to someone."
*introduced them to eachother... and no, he wasn't some random dude haha, he was actually 1 of the guys I came with*
Me: "So yeah, this guy, and there are some more friends I've lost outside somewhere... actually, we should go look for them together. Let's go"
*She was very compliant and wanted to go, but her friend held her back and they got to talking*

Me *interjects and started talking to the friend: "Hey, so me and your friend are just gonna go check out that lamp over there... we'll be right back, 10 seconds."
Her friend: "Nooooo, I'm not leaving her alone with you!"
Me: "Awesome... I like you already... cause you hang out with cool people, and you're very protective of them... I like that. But we'll be right back, 10 seconds, I swear."
Her friend: "Nooo, I'm coming with her."
Me: "Alright cool... of course you can come along too. Let's go! Btw, look out for us while we're walking in case we get attacked by ninja's."
Her friend *Puzzled look*: "Ninja's? haha okay :P"
*Not the best case scenario, but I didn't win over the friend yet, I got them moving though, awesome, 3D escalation.*

So I was walking in front while holding my girls hands, put them on my chest while walking.
As we were walking I said to her: "I think you're really cool, and it's a shame that I have a rule that I don't makeout in bars, else I'd totally kiss you right now. But hey, it's a rule I have."
Her: "Well isn't that a good thing? :D"
I didn't respond, I just went silent and looked at her.... gotta love it. ;)
*Started walking again, came outside, so at this point it was a group of 4 people; Me, my friend, my girl, and her friend*

Me: "So how do you guys know eachother? I bet you're like bff's."
Them: "Yeaa, we've known eachother from school blablabla"
*Some talk about school/passions to my girl*
Me to my girl's friend: "You know, I still think it's awesome, you're very protective of your friend, I really like that."
blablabla
Her: "So how old are you anyway?"
Me: "Probably too old for you haha" *while turning my body away from her for a split second while saying it, I was doing it as sort of a tease/takeaway*
"I don't know why this came out, maybe because I got so much compliance that I knew that it would get her chasing more?"
Her friend: "She's seventeen!"
Me: "Well there you go! I'm 21 :o"
blablabla
Me: "So how did you get here?"
- By public transport, taking the bus back home to the same location that I had to go too.

Me whispering in my girl's ear: "Hey, so you know what I want to do with you... we'll go to vegas, get married under mini elvis, and the next day I'll divorce you and take half your shit"
Me: "Got anything awesome at home?"
Her: "No :P"
Me: "A cool tv?"
Her: "No :P"
Me: "A Nintendo Wii?"
Her: "No :P"
Me: "Alright, well you gotta have a kitchen... I'll take that in the divorce"
Her: "hahaha my kitchen?!"
Me: "Yeah... and guess what you can have.... ALL MY BILLS!"
Her: "haha, we just met and you're already talking about getting married?! :P"
Me: "Of course... and a divorce... we're gonna have a quick romance."
Me to her friend: "So me and your friend really like eachother... are you cool with that?" *while hugging my girl*
Her friend: "Uuuhh.. Yeah... sure.. why not."

Some more talk, they were gonna go at this point, so instead of plowing through (which I can now see was a mistake to NOT do, even though I totally had nothing left to say.) I went for the numberclose.
Me: "Lemme grab your number, cause you're cute and I want to see you again. And when it's time to go home we'll grab that bus together ;)"
#numberclose
Her friend said something, can't remember what, to which I replied: "Oh... I'm just gonna start stalking her and call her 3 times a day, but that's about it."
Her friend: "Oooh haha, well if that's all, then fine :P"

Her friend: "So aren't you going to buy her a drink?"
lol wtf? Totally unexpected. Maybe she wanted to grab a free drink before they went off, or maybe she was trying to wing me... but I doubt it, cause throughout the interaction she was being a massive cockblock.
Me: "Uhhhh... sure, when I meet you guys later I promise I'll buy her a drink"
*Now thinking back, I should've bought her a slapshot... not sure if her friend would like it though if I did it in front of her. It would've been awesome nonetheless.*
*Also, buying her a drink allowed for more 3D escalation, and some more time to think of more stuff to say/do.*
===========================
*A girl had to pass through to get to her friends.*
Me: "Sure, but you have to introduce yourself first, else you can't pass"
*Started the IOM, and all throughout the interaction I was curling my fingers in hers, stroking her hands, etc... she didn't reciprocate"
*The whole interaction I played with her hands, put them on my body, got in close, put my hands on her hips/lower back and repeated the process*
Me: "You look like you lost your friends"
her: "No I didn't, they are right over there actually." *points in the distance*
her *out of the blue*: "I WANT TO GO DANCE" *drags me to the dance floor*
lol wtf? That's never happened to me before. Pretty awesome. She was leading me to the dancefloor while holding hands.

Me: "Wow, you're so sexy, if I hadn't just met you I would totally kiss you right now... I have a rule though, I don't kiss in bars." (Saying it while touching her cheek with mine, because it was so damn loud in there)
*At this point I didn't really want to dance*
me: "Come here" *Led her back outside again*
blablabla (talk about logistics/school/passions)
- A friend of hers drove her there

I was mostly just being silent and looking in her eyes, at one point she blurted out: "You're really cute!" to fill the silence... awww I like compliments :)

And at this point I fucked up... I don't know why, but I wanted a makeout lol, she was really hot. Maybe to boost my ego, or maybe to show off to my friends... or maybe because the sexual tension was so high that I just totally wanted to taste her sexy lips.
So... I walked her off to a corner outside the club and basically said "Well... my rule was that I don't makeout in bars... but technically we're not IN a bar anymore, and went in for the kiss (The gap wasn't very far to kiss her because we were already standing really close, touching eachother.)"
The makeout was not too long, and not too short. Like 30 seconds I think.
Afterwards I kinda picked up on my (obvious) mistake and told her: "I hope no one saw that... I like being discreet", etc
At this point I should've sat down and do strawberry fields. But it didn't came to mind at the time.
She had to get back to her friends so I numberclosed her and we agreed to meetup later in the night.
I also forgot to ask her plans for later. Damn. I should've tried to go for the pull?
===========================
Spotted 2 gorgious girls, I think it was the only one that I approached intentionally throughout the night from across the room. Asked for them to take a picture of me and my friends. And then afterwards started talking to her.
Me: "Hey, I'm Coldman btw"
Her: "blabla I have a boyfriend", saying it with a straight and whiny face... she definitely was not interested.
Me: "Awesome... yeah my boyfriend is over there as well."
Me: "So how do you guys know eachother?"
Her ignoring me, playing with her phone.
Me: "Btw, you TOTALLY SUCK at making photo's... you're like the worst photographer EVER! haha it's all black and there was no flash!"
*Note: My phone doesn't have a flash*
Me: "I give you a 4 out of 10 at making pictures."
Her still ignoring me.
Me: "Hmmm... I know you don't actually have a text or are doing anything useful on your phone there..."
Her still ignoring me.
Me: "Wouldn't it be so awkward if I were to just stand here throughout the night, saying absolutely nothing?"
Her still ignoring me.
Me *turned to friend*: "Is she always like this?"
Her friend: "She has a boyfriend"
Me: "I never said I wanted to be her boyfriend"
Her friend: "Hey.. let's go"
Me: "Nah, fuck it, you guys stay, I'm gonna go ;) Have a nice night."

This interaction was fun, I had fun just messing around with them.


At one point the bartender came up to us trying to get us to buy drinks. All throughout the conversation I made statements that she's cute, that I liked the flower she had in her hair, and asking for logistics (what time she got off and how she got there, etc), I was also telling her that when she got off work that we would go back to my place lol. She smiled throughout the conversation and wasn't offended at any point. I'm gonna start hitting on bartenders more haha it's fun.

Throughout the night I didn't really approach. I only opened girls that walked past me or that I walked past. But I ALWAYS ALWAYS introduced myself to as many people as I could that were in close proximity.
and all throughout the night I was thinking to myself: Everyone is my friend. Had oneliners with random guys. Stuff like when the music stopped for a second: "Wait for it! It's coming...!" (Him agreeing/smiling)
Was talking to random guys at the bar, screening for logistics? lol (It's so automatic now, who are you here with, etc)

My overall vibe was being playful and teasing, smiling the whole time with a "everyone is my friend"-mentality. I also didn't give a shit and was saying whatever came to mind AND THAT I THOUGHT WAS FUNNY/IMPORTANT TO SAY. (Sometimes random thoughts came into my head and I went: Nah... that's not fun/important, so I let it go.)


I'm still not setting up the date before numberclosing (I forgot), I have a feeling they're gonna flake.
The sexual tension mostly came from nonverbals. Her blurting out: "You're cute", is a definite sign that there is sexual tension present.

No comments:

Post a Comment