Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Investment Ladder (Baiting to invest)

Alright, so after 2 weeks in a row of really pushing myself and trying to get blown out. I've had major epiphanies. (Also being sober when going out, which is a major boost in confidence, and helps me remember more of the interaction ;))

The cool people at samenightseduction.com tell us to bait girls to invest, but only since yesterday have I really seen the true power of it.

When baiting girls to invest they can either comply, or not. This will tell you where you are, and how attracted they are. This will tell you how strong of a sexual frame you can set and how much they are willing to invest in the interaction.

If they don't comply, you try and bait them to invest in something smaller and/or set lower forms of sexual frames. Then after they've invested with lower requests they'll be more inclined to do bigger investments because cognitive dissonance will set in and make her more attracted.

And with baiting to invest, I mean A LOT of things; 3D escalation is a form of investing (come here, do this, go there, etc), qualifying, snakebite, highfive, half-a-hugs, roleplays, tell me a joke, do a spin, silence, etc

Some require more investing than others, and you need to know how much she's willing to invest, so you don't build this ladder of you trying to get her to invest and her not complying.

Build up the investment ladder... that's what I came to realize yesterday on my walk home from the club.

Because I've noticed when I could get away with big investments on their part I would get this feel for it and could almost guarantee that I could get away with asking for lower forms of investments.

And if you can add justification for your compliance requests and form them in statements then they will get accepted A LOT more.

e.g. Instead of saying... "Do you want to come to the bar and have a drink with me?"
Say something like this... "I'm really thirsty, keep me company while I go to the bar and get a drink."
Instead of: "Tell me a joke", say: "I'll keep you company for a while, IF you tell me a joke.".

p.s. I'm using half-a-hug in every interaction I have with woman now... it's really fun to see them just sorta accepting it, and then after going: "You're giving me a lousy half-a-hug back" seeing them give this full on hug. Good stuff.

p.p.s. When girls run out of shit to say, their standard response is: "I'm gonna go back to my friends", this does NOT mean she's not attracted. Just say ANYTHING (doesn't matter what) to keep the interaction going. ---> Roleplay, Bait to invest, Move her, Be comfortable with silence

4 comments:

  1. If this shit is so good, why 60 Years of Challenge hasn't written about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because 60 Years of Challenge is more focused on letting sexual tension grow naturally. If you look closely 60 is also using investment as a way to gain attraction.

    For instance: Silence (or as 60s calls it: Holding face), when you hold a silence and she goes: "sooo.... what do you do?", that's her investing in the interaction. (Albeit a small investment).

    His idea of the IOM (It's on moment = Mutual hand caressing) is also a form of baiting girls to invest. If she's caressing your hands back, she's investing.

    I'd also like to add to this investment ladder that it's not measured by the thing she does, but by how much she perceives that she's investing.

    Allow me to explain: For instance you're talking to a professional dancer, and she's showing you her dance moves. This is her investing, but because she's a professional dancer she probably does this for A LOT of people. So in HER mind it's not a big investment.

    Whereas you're talking to a normal girl and bait her to investing by dancing for YOU, she might be thinking: "Wow, I never dance for people and give them a show, I must really like this guy!"


    I just called it an investment ladder to make sense of this concept. It's common sense to know that asking a girl you just met to buy you a car is ludicrous, so building up to it through a ladder makes sense.

    It's based on normal human psychology (look it up), the more people invest in something (time/money), the more of a payback they want out of it (in this case sex with you, or a steady boyfriend, or maybe just a friend (if you forget to set sexual frames), depending on what she's looking for).

    I'm not the first one to talk about this, and I certainly didn't come up with the concept. Adam Lyons talks A LOT about investment, it's in his basic formula to build attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finding this post now...Thanks for the shout-out, bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. np man, it's only because your stuff actually works. You deserve the credit ;) Most of the stuff on this blog (and my interactions with women) is based on your teachings.

      Delete