Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

First time daygame

Day 1:
Had loads of excuses (AA), and didn't approach anyone. That day and the next I was feeling amazingly bad. I didn't feel like doing anything and I felt disappointed in myself, because I held myself back from doing what I wanted... which is to approach girls I find sexually attractive. I felt like I was going backwards and had to battle AA all over again. Like when I just started, it felt horrible. Close to depression. I got called out for it on work too, people kept asking: "What's wrong?".

Day 2:
- 2 girls, opinion opener, failed to transition. I eject.

- What time is it? While you're here can I get your opinion on... (bracelet I was wearing)
You're kinda cute, what are you up to?
Talked about our age, school, education
I held eye contact and was silent a lot, and she kept reengaging. And when the conversation went dead I started a new topic of conversation.
She invested in the interaction by telling me about the bracelets she was wearing.
Gave her half-a-hug while making a joke (Didn't tell her she gave me a lousy half-a-hug back)
After a while she went:
    Her: "Well... I'm gonna go..."
I can't remember what I said, but I DO remember that "when girls run out of shit to say, their standard response is: "I'm gonna go back to my friends", this does NOT mean she's not attracted. Just say ANYTHING (doesn't matter what) to keep the interaction going" (from previous blog posts)
So I just started new conversational topics, she stayed and after a while I went to:
    Me: "You should give me your number"
    Her: "Nooo, I can't!"
    Me: "Why?"
    Her: "I don't even know you!"
    Me: *silence*
    Her: "Well okay sure! It's alright, you can have it!"

Then she gave me the weirdest and most awesome compliment I've ever gotten:
    Her: "Wow, you're good!"
    Me: "What do you mean?"
    Her: "Well... the age difference... you're a lot younger than me... and... yeah... :)"
I think she was referring to my charm/game. :)

- Then saw this Super hot chick, exactly my type talking to a friend.
    Me: *telling myself* OMG, Go approach, you're gonna regret it for the rest of the week.
    Me: *Noo, she's with her friend.*
    My Bro: "I see you watching... Do it!" (Thx for this!)
    Me: "Fuck it, here I go" *turns around*
Then I see her saying goodbye to her friend, so I figured I'd wait a couple more seconds. Though due to nervousness I was walking back and forth waiting for her friend to leave. When she finally did I waited for her to pass, and then started walking/running. My heart was pounding like fucking crazy at this point.
    Me: "Hey, wow, wait! stop!" *Stands in front of her*
    Me: "You're too cute, I had to stop you and tell you I wanted to meet you..."
    Her: "Yeah, but I don't want to meet YOU! Sorry!" *walks off*
    Me: *Shouts through the streets* BUT AT LEAST I GAVE IT A SHOT, RIGHT?!
After-wards it took me a good 5 minutes to get some feeling back in my knees.

After today I feel good, happy and powerful. Like all the hard work is paying off.... and I'm doing what I want. Damn, rejection feels awesome.

- What will feel worse? Rejection or regret?
- Try and get rejected = goal.
- It's not rejection, it's a screening process.

Infield pics (First number close in daygame):

No comments:

Post a Comment