Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

More stuff by Jakob Bachman (see previous post).

More stuff by Jakob Bachman (see previous post).

This blog post sounds like a utopia. I'm gonna try this soon. Trying not to do the usual: baiting girls to invest, set sexual frames, etc. and see if I get the same results.


Stop Unnatural Conversations With Women
I'm going to be blunt. Get rid of all routines and canned stories.

If you need to rehearse a story, a move, a Kino technique, a phone call, a kiss technique, a dance maneuver, or whatever, then you are on the wrong path. You are admitting that you are naturally not good enough and that getting women requires special skills.

A DANGEROUS truth is that some men who do engage in these behavioral gymnastics do go on dates, meet women, get laid etc. This is a dangerous, dangerous truth because it confuses "in spite of" with "because of". I can eat a bad diet and still do ok in sports but that does not mean that THAT diet is the way to go. There IS a better way.

"So what did you do this weekend?"

"What do you think of place X?"

But this is the boring usual stuff all guys talk with women about. Yep, and there's more:

"What places do you like to go to?"

"What do you do for fun?"

If you feel like you have to do anything more than this than you are putting her on a pedestal. And if she expects more from you then she is putting herself above you and disrespecting you. Either way you lose. So wouldn't you rather lose by being yourself rather than by wasting energy trying something else?

When average guys are speaking their "boring usual stuff" they are usually coming from a needy place. A guy, who rehearses the better material, and better stories, is coming from that SAME needy place because he IS depending on those things.

The most effort you should put into meeting women is no more than the prep work you do when going out on the town (such as getting dressed up, grooming, being well rested, getting in a social mood, etc.). That is universal effort and comes with being part of society.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good.But check this interesting fact:since I stopped using canned materials and routines on a whole:my lays went down by 90%.When I was using standard community canned stuff,I was getting laid like a fucking rockstar.
    Sounds crazy to say that one gets more results from canned game,but in my case,when I dropped canned and constructed my own openers,or even went with no openers nor routines:I can't get fuckinv laid lmao.So canned material isn't a problem as one might think nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm? Sounds interesting haha, but still... I'd have to see it for myself to believe it. Thx for sharing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing is,you're moving towards no routines,and I'm returning to routines lol.We'll see how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still like this advice. Problem is, I can't "not" do game. All the flirting, kino escalation techniques, jokes, roleplays, it's all coming out automatically now. I can't stop it. I guess it's part of "me" now?

    I don't "rehearse" these stories, routines, techniques, etc anymore because I'm doing them subconsciously. I can't drop routines and game, because I've made whatever works for my personality my own.

    I do roleplays, because I find them fun. I tease her because I find it fun. I try to find ways to ask boring ass questions in a fun way not to bore myself.
    "How was your weekend?", automatically becomes: "What kind of mischief have you been up to this weekend?"

    The boring ass questions that are mentioned above are boring, but if I do ask them I make them fun because from her answer I tease her about it, or have an interesting conversation about it.

    So I don't think this blogpost helps beginners who suck at flirting at all. Beginners need routines and stuff to get started, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete