Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012-01-08 - Field Report (Same Night Seduction stuff)

Just got home from a night out. Didn't approach much, but had 1 noticeable interaction:

Friend introduced me to a girl he just met. Exchanged names.
Danced with her a bit, real close. Twirling and intertwining my fingers with hers.
At this point I knew she was interested.

3D escalation:
Me: "You're called what? Huh? Sorry can't hear you, let's go somewhere more quiet"
*Grabbed her hand and walked to the smoking area*
Sat on a chair, grabbed her hands and put her arms around me. She had her arms around me throughout the entire interaction.
I kept caressing her hands, stroking them, interjecting them with mine, etc (All that sexual kino awesomeness)

Me: "so you're really called Flower?"
Her: "Haha yeahhh"
Me: "That's SO awesome! It's not short for anything?"
Her: "Nope, I'm actually called flower :)"
Me: "haha awesome"

*At this point I spilled my drink on her shoulder while hugging her and trying to take a sip*
I apologized with a smile and thought to myself: "WTF am I doing? Fuck this drink, I don't need or want something to drink... I got a girl to play with now. This is awesome :D"
So I put my beer on the table besides me and focused on the girl. (Later my drink got taken away by the bartender... I couldn't care less)

Setting sexual frames:
Me: "So what do you do for fun?"
Her: "Uhm... I dunno, go out with friends, etc"
Me: "Ah a party girl, that's cool"
Her: "Yeah and I jog"
Me: "wow... so you're a sporty girl.. I like that ;)"
Her: "Yeah haha and you?"
Me: "My passion is psychology"
Her: "Ah oke"
Me: "You're pretty cool, let me try a psychological test with you, it's called the strawberry test"
*Strawberry test*
:She eats ALL the strawberry's... hehe, dirty girl ;)
Her: "It's like a real test right, you're not just saying this to hit on me?"
Me: "Yeah, it's a real test"

Creating sexual tension:
Me: "Wow, you're really cute, it's a shame I have this rule that I don't kiss in clubs, else I'd totally kiss you right now"
Her: "Haha"

Logistical question:
Me: "So who are you here with?"
Her: "My friends you just saw"
Me: "That's cool, so how do you know eachother?"
Her: "From school"
Me: "Alright awesome, so you all have like your little secrets"
Her: "What do you mean?"
Me: "Well... if you're all from the same school, then you all gossip a lot about who's hooking up with who, etc. I know how you girls are ;)"
Her: "haha yeah..."
Me: "Well that's cool, cause I don't judge"
Her: "What do you mean, I don't judge?"
Me: "Well... I don't judge" (Should've explained that people should be free to do whatever they want to do, without judgement)

Baiting to invest:
Me: "So, beautiful girls never tell me jokes, it's a shame, I think you should tell me a joke"
Her: "Uhhh.. I'm not sure... well... I know this one joke"
Her: "blablabla"
Me: "Huh? I couldn't hear that, what did you say?"
Her: "Hahaha, nevermind, it's nothing"
Me: "No, tell me"
Her: "Nooo, nevermind :)"
Her: "Do you know any jokes?"
Me: "Yeah... so an American and an Italian speak to one and other, the American says: 'Give me some screws and I'll build a ship for you'. The Italian says: 'Give me your wife and I'll make sure it has a crew on it'."
I look at her silently, she looks at me, gravity hook
Her: "Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear the first part. I thought if I heard the second part I'd understand it, but I don't.. sorry :)"
Me: "I repeat"
Her: "hahaha"

Lighting the fuse:
Me: "Alright.. well, it's a shame, because I'm talking to you this whole time and all I can think about is playing on my Nintendo Wii. Have you ever played Wii sports?"
Her: "Yeah!! it's awesome"
Me: "Isn't it? :)"

Logistical question:
Me: "So how did you get here?"
Her: "With a cab/metro, I live at blabla"
Me: "Ah, so you're going back with the metro/bus too?"
Her: "Yeahh"

Baiting to invest:
Me: "You look like you give great hand massages though"
Her: "Hmm.. you want a massage?"
Me: "Yeah"
*Gravity hook: I look at her silently so that she'll feel the tension and wants a release, which in this case is done by giving me a hand massage*
Her: "Right now?"
Me: "Yup" *grab her hands*
*She starts caressing my hands*
Me: "That's pretty good, but I give it a 6 out of a 10"
Her: "A 6?!"
*Starts playing with my hands even more*
Me: "That's much better... awesome ;)"

Rewarding her investment + creating more sexual tension:
Me: "This feels really good... watch."
*Stroke her hair aside and gently tug the back of her hair*
I could actually see her getting really turned on, she was staring into space now with a huge smile on her face haha

Creating more sexual tension:
Me: "You know what though... screw the rule I have... I totally wanna kiss you right now"
*Stroke her hair, gently tugging her chin towards me trying to kiss her*
She rejects
Her: "Noooo, I don't kiss random guys in bars!"
Me: "Hi, I'm Coldman. So now I'm not some random guy anymore"
*Try to kiss her again*
Her: "Nooo :D"
*I look at her silently, triangular gaze for like 30 seconds, try again*
She rejects
*I stroke her hair away instead and bite her neck*
Me: "Well.. I think it's awesome that you're not so easy, I like that about you"
Note: This is actually a bad thing to say. Now she's inclined to "play even harder to get", because I told her I like that. Something better to say would be:
"I like that you're hiding the fact that you want to kiss me."
or "It's okay to be shy ;)"

Baiting to invest + reward:
Me: "So what do you do besides going out? Like work"
Her: "I work in the supermarket"
Me: "haha that's awesome, so you do it just for the money or because you like doing it?"
Her: "Well, more for the money, but I like the job as well :)"
Me: "That's awesome"
*Stroke her hair away and bite her neck again*

Pull:
Me: "So... I think you're pretty awesome, let's go play Nintendo Wii"
*Grab her hand, trying to pull out of the club*
Her: "haha, noooo, I got to go to my friends"
Me: "That's alright, but before you go, you have to give me your number"
*Exchange numbers*
Me: "Save me as 'Coldman Strawberry', so you know it's me ;)"
*some more fluff so she knows I wasn't just doing it to get her number*
Me: "Alright cya... wait, in Italy we do 3 kisses to say goodbye"
*3 kisses*
Me: "And if I see you again, you owe me a dance, cause we haven't danced yet ;)"

*Goodbyes*

Later on I text her:
Me: "Hey, what are you doing?"
Her: "I'm going home with the bus, and then I'm going to bed haha. And you?"
Me: "I'm gonna throw an afterparty at my house, you should come?" (I wasn't really, was just trying to get her to come over)
Her: "Nah way too far, I'm at my own house!"


==================================

Things I forgot and could have done (better):
- Roleplays
- "It won't get weird"-frame (Did all the most important frames with strawberry fields, but forgot the: "It won't get weird"-frame)
- Other important sexual frames (objections) to remember:
-- Pregnant/STD
-- Stalker
-- Discreet (Check: I don't kiss in bars, but seeing as your friends aren't here, it'll be our little secret)
-- I don't like ONS (One night stands)
- blaming sexual aggressiveness on her

- Set-up a day 2 right then and there based on common interests.
  -- Cooking
     -> What's your favourite type of food?
     -> Imagine us having a relationship, what would you cook?
     -> Oh wow, you got me curious now, we totally have to make that together now next thursday night.
     -> Dinnerdate @ your place
  -- Movies
     -> You like watching movies?
     -> What's your favourite (type of) movie?
     -> Have you ever seen 'X'
     -> You haven't? Oh wow, we're totally gonna see that movie next thursday night.
     -> Moviedate @ your place
    ---- Also grab her Facebook so you can see if she's still as hot as you remember the next day (Also builds more comfort if she can see you, and builds you up if you have a cool profile)

- What are you doing later?
  -- and: What time do you have to get up tomorrow?
- More 3D escalation (Bought her a drink/slapshot)
  -- or bought her a drink in another venue (or at my house) -> More 3D escalation

- What needs to happen for us to hookup tonight? (Or for you to come play Nintendo Wii)
- Just so you know... you're coming home with me tonight. ;)


Quick note:
I need to approach WAAAAAAAY more.
More approaches = more chances with girls = more chance of a girl having good logistics to take home.
Don't hesitate, just go for it.

6 comments:

  1. Nice field report.

    A lot of newbies need to realize that they must show balls and lead the girl off to a more quiet location.Lead her and move from location to location in the venue.

    I liked how you baited her to invest lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thx dude, I learned from the best :)

      I also realize now that I didn't lead her enough. I should have moved her around more to get her used to the idea of me leading her (I only did this once). Then when it's time to go for the pull it's only natural for her to go with it, because she's been following me throughout the entire night.

      Then if you still can't pull, setup a day2 right then and there. I forgot, and because there's like no comfort with this girl, and no justification for me to get her number other than "to hookup", it has a high chance of flaking.

      Which it did, unfortunately. I mean, she responds happy and smiley through text and all, but I can't get her to meetup, she's always "busy", the usual excuse :)

      Oh well, you live and learn.

      Delete
  2. I came up with a cellphone routine for loud venues.Check it out and critique it on my blog.It relates to this post in the sense that it takes balls eventually to grab the target by the hand and go to a quiet location.http://kennyspuathoughts.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/cellphone-technique-for-picking-up-girls-in-loud-venues/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That routine is awesome dude, thx for sharing. And the club I was at, was like you described. Loud ass pumping music.

      Though I got really bad eyes so it won't work for me haha.

      I mean, I can see normally, but I just have a hard time with small letters (e.g. text).

      I have glasses, but I don't wear them cause I hate the way they make me look... I need to get contacts, but I'm saving up for laser eye surgery.

      Delete
  3. That's the point of leading her often,so she gets used to the idea of you leading.

    Good point about the flake possibility with this girl.A lot of guys would've put their hopes on a day2,but the girl would most likely flake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this is the game I play, and girls always flake if I don't pull them the same night haha. Too sexual, no comfort... who can blame them, right? (Unless you already set up a day2 right then and there, where she's all hyped up about you with butterflies in her stomach).

      But it's usually either pull that night or never see them again (like the point I agreed with at your blog: Escalate fast or lose the girl).

      I only get the number to try and meet-up with them later that night, as no one wants to go home to an empty apartment. Some chicks are usually down for an "after-party".

      Delete