Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Best inspirational video ever

I just wanted to share with you the best inspiration video I've ever seen. Thought you guys might like it.




"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." 

You can download the mp3 version of this speech for your iPods/iPhones here: http://limelinx.com/files/3ed5cb6676f82286b3b3a843f6c69a1c

Inspirational video featuring Giavanni Ruffin (running back for East Carolina).
Speech by Eric Thomas (AKA The Hip Hop Preacher).


Both background songs are by Explosions in the Sky.
The first song is called Home (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwk5F-mJH8g).
The second song is called Your Hand in Mine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzIK5FaC38w).


I do not own this video, nor am I in any way affiliated with Greyskale Multimedia. All credit goes to them. I originally saw this video on youtube, I just wanted to share it with you guys.

4 comments:

  1. Not able to check this out from mobile,so I'll do it later from pc.What's this about anyway,workout video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorta. It's a speech about a rugby player. But can be applied to all aspects of life whenever you feel like giving up. Pickup, business, school, work, you name it.

      Delete
  2. Hey Coldman. I think we share very similar views on seduction. I have been reading some of your blog for awhile. Check out some of my writings. I think they will interest you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks pretty good indeed. Don't really have time to take a proper look atm, but I'll be sure to check it out. ;)

      Delete