Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

First date

Went on a date, here are some notes:
Limiting beliefs:
    - Don't touch her, it's weird, you're not high energy
    - Don't highfive her, or hug her, it's weird
    - Don't kiss her or get too close, it's weird
    - Don't tell her she looks cute and you're thinking about kissing her.. it's weird.
    - Don't tell her you want to do anything sexual to her, it's weird.
*If you continue to look so cute, I'll be forced to try and kiss you later*
    - You can't, because she's smoking.
        - Use it as a barrier and instead say: Too bad you're smoking, or else I'd probably try and kiss you right now... but you're smoking, so it's too bad ;)

* ADD KINO TO STRAWBERRY FIELDS (HOLD HANDS, ETC)

* Eye contact got more over time = she grew more comfortable

* TEST TO GO FOR THE KISS... when holding eye contact slowly go in... slowly... see if she pulls back. If she doesn't = green light.
    - You don't HAVE to kiss her... but now you just know you can.
        - As long as you do it slowly. Slow is key.

Biggest failure: You didn't kino, that's why the gap to a kiss or even sex felt so great, and THAT's why it felt weird.
---
What I did right:
- Didn't feel like going, felt REALLY tired (Almost felt like sleeping).
    - Felt really nervous.
    - Nervous when she opened the door, and on greeting.
    - Felt more comfortable after some talking... (After getting to know her a bit)
- Strawberry fields (Even though I totally messed up the first one, it still went awesome -> SHE'LL EAT ALL OF THE STRAWBERRIES AND SCREW THE FARMER!)
- Questions game (Went sexual with questions, but she went backwards (non-sexual), so I took that as a hint as her not being ready... even though she answered the sexual questions truthfully, I should've pushed. But I kept thinking: "I don't want to be the creepy sexual guy that's only thinking about sex.", even though I should RISK CREEPY.)
    - Qualified sexually during the questions game ("Craziest place sex... lemme guess, foot of the bed", her: "Noooo, on the beach ;)")
    - LOL! She asked me what are the 3 most important things in a relationship. It came out so fast, almost like I had pre-rehearsed it (She didn't caught on, but that's how I felt about it haha)
        - Honesty, trust & respect. - Credit; David X
            - She agreed.
- Set all the right frames:
    - Non-judgemental
    - Adventurous
    - Independent
    - Good at keeping secrets/discreet
- Baited her to invest (Still haven't heard any jokes ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment