Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The first girl I went direct on.


 How many people can say they have a picture of the ass of the first girl they went direct on. ;)

"Hey, I have a policy of meeting the hottest girl in the club when I go out, and tonight it's you. My name’s Coldman." *shake hands*

She had a great smile too.

1 comment:

  1. Usually the one's that don't involve too many 'techniques'. I used to try it all, but after so many years I know pretty much what works for me now and what doesn't. So any time I read something quickly that I think is bullshit, I won't even bother reading the rest. But if something catches my eye, I might consider reading it. That being said, I don't really read any pickup material anymore.

    As to how I find the sources, I'll just read some posts on the pick-up-artist-forum.com and see what people recommend the most. That's how I came across 60 Years of Challenge, and that guy just changed my whole view on pickup so much.

    ReplyDelete