Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

PUA - FR 06 - 2011-03-19 - Attempt SNL, got pretty close

Got to the club sober, got AA for the first 30 minutes from building negative social momentum;
Saw 2 hot girls behind me in line to buy coins for alcohol, didn't approach: -1 social momentum
started walking towards the dance floor, some hot girls walked by, didn't approach: -2 social momentum

and I was thinking to myself: "yeah approaching sucks and yeah rejection sucks, but fuck it... this night is gonna fucking suck if I don't step up right now and go do something"
then approached a girl who was passing by: "Hey, you look beautiful and I had to come meet you", her: "Yea thx, and sorry got to go meet my friends" and she started walking away
so I grabbed her hand, pulled her in close and tried to go for makeout, her: "yea cool, sorry, got to go".

After all the negative social momentum I build, this 1 approach alone didn't get me in: Social God Mode (e.g. Fuck the ego Mode), but AA was definitely less (And with AA I mean being in your head)
But at least I had less negative social momentum.

Went to smoking area, saw hot girl, and tried talking myself out of approaching again.
so I grabbed my friend and told the chick: "Hey, it's my buddy's birthday give him a birthday kiss"
she refused, but wished him a happy birthday... at this point I merged the set of my friends and hers. Go me.

Then went back to the dancefloor, saw a chick, tried to dance with her, rejected

Saw another chick, smoking hot, with 5 sorta tough guys around her, gave her my hand and tried to dance with her, rejected
so I ignored rejection and just grabbed her hand and got rejected again. (Should've gotten closer, I was way too far away from her)
I wanted to push resistance even more with the chick, but I started looking around me and for the first time in my life I was actually pretty fucking scared that I was gonna get knifed right then and there... I mean, I saw that there were 5 dudes with her and I was like; "Fuck it, it's scary and that's why I should do it.", but I didn't realize how intimidating they were until I got close and opened the chick.
I realized it wasn't worth getting knifed over, so I ejected.
5 guys laughing at my rejection, lol, who gives a fuck, I tried anyway... and I know at least 4 of them wants to fuck the girl but are too pussy to make a move, they can't judge me for trying ;)

Saw another chick, introduced myself to her AND her friends and then grabbed her hand and danced with her, went for mutual hand caressing... it wasn't mutual, but I was caressing her hand and she was okay with it.
Went for makeout, got it.
While making out I put my knee in between her legs and starting rubbing her pussy lol. Also grabbed and caressed her ass a couple of times. Got no objections.

I figured I should just try and pull her home now so I told her: "Let's go", while pulling her physically.
She asked: "Where to?"
I said: "We're going on an adventure, don't worry it'll be fun ;)"
she said: "Noooo, I do crazy stuff when I'm drunk :D"
I tried to get past resistance; "that's alright, me2, let's go ;)"
her: "Nonononono!! :D", she pulled back
so some more dancing ensued, *number exchange*

Me: "Let's take a picture"
Her: "Nooooo, I'd rather not!"
Me: "Ok cool, I like being discreet anyway ;)"

Spun her around and she started to grind on me, I told her she smelled nice, got a thanks.
Then grabbed her hand and put it on my erected cock, and told her: "This is what you're doing to me, it's your fault". She laughed.
Grabbed and caressed her ass and told her "She should stop being so sexy, it won't work on me." She laughed.
Tried to pull her again, she rejected and then she got pulled away by friends. She promised she'd call me tomorrow.

Later on I saw her at the smoking area, opened her again and build some comfort. (What do you do for fun, etc (While caressing her back, trying to turn her on))
I figured I should build some comfort else I'd never see her again outside the club (had it happen loads of times, she'll like you in the club, but the next day she won't know who you are other than the really hot "sexual" guy in the club and get flakes)

Went for mutual hand caressing again, only it wasn't mutual (wtf?), she just sorta let me caress her hands...

I figured the SNL isn't happening so I tried to setup a day2:
me: "Do you like movies?"
her: "Yeah"
me: "ok cool, on sunday me and my friends are going to see this movie in theaters, you should come",
she said she had other plans (Birthday or something)
She went on to the dancefloor, we both agree we'd see eachother on the dancefloor again, but I didn't see her and we didn't meet up.

It was funny, cause she looked like the typical "nice" girl and I thought I wouldn't get away with so much... funny how our judgments usually suck.

Later on tried some more sets to dance, but got rejected.

------------------------------

My magic number = 5, not bad.
(A magic number is how many women you have to contact before you find one who has interest in you based solely on your presence.)

What to do better next time:
- Bait to invest and qualify
    - Half-a-hug ("You're giving me a lousy half-a-hug back ;)")
    - "Hold this"
    - "Tell me a joke"
    - "What's your favourite place on your body to be kissed besides your lips"
- Sexual frames
    - "You look like a nice girl on the outside, but I detect a serious naughty side."
    - "You look really adventurous, kinda like the type of girl that really goes for what she wants and isn't afraid to let herself have some fun."
    - Strawberry fields
    - Story about how sex isn't a big deal and how it won't get weird afterwards.
- Say overtly sexual shit to build more sexual tension
    - You're really an awesome person, I like you, I'm really glad I met you. Don't get any ideas, I'm trying to get into your pants, but if nothing happens I'm glad I met you. ;) 
    - "Too bad we're in a club, or else I'd throw you up against that couch, bend you over and take care of business... but, we're in a bar, So we can't do that ;)"
    - “you’re lucky your friend is around or I would already be fingering you right now”

------------------------------

p.s. What does it mean when she doesn't caress your hands back, but she just sorta takes it and lets me caress hers, because this happens to me A LOT.

Is the girl shy or something? Or do I need to escalate the vibe more?

No comments:

Post a Comment