Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

PUA - FR 07 - 2011-03-27 - Conversational Sticking Point

What I did right:
- I felt shitty, low energy, had a cold, and was REALLY nervous, but I went out anyway.
- Got to the club sober
- When girls wanted to pass without asking me if they could, I'd say: "Yeah... sure you can pass!" *While putting my hand on their waist*
    - One girl looked at me, said "Thanks", with a smile. And stayed for a sec... she wanted to talk, but I didn't go further. "She's not hot enough!", "I don't know what to say!", etc, I thought.
- Being sober I could look around, got LOADS of laughs when I made eye contact (approach invitations), you can easily see which girl is going to be receptive when you approach.
    - Even after 3-4 glasses of wine I still felt sober. (And then I got drunk and just started dancing like crazy through groups of girls and stuff, blowing myself out and just having a good time :P)
- "SANDWICH!", saw 2 girls dancing and I just pushed myself in there shouting: "SANDWICH!", they look at me like: wtf?. So I continue to push myself in there shouting: "SANDWICH!". Eventually I got 1 girl grinding in front of me, and 1 girl behind me.
- When leaving 1 place to go to another I said to myself: "This is fucking ridiculous, alright, open the next woman you see direct.", I didn't see anyone, until 1 passed me by almost near the exit so I went: "You look FUCKING SEXY!" with direct eye contact. She looked at me... thought for a second... and walked off without saying a word. She wasn't even attractive.
- Got wine in a champagne glass. Made me look like a high roller. ;)
- Made outrageous compliance tests on opening:
    - "You can't pass until you pay the toll" *Point to cheek for a kiss*
    - Made a girl hold a drink so I could go dance in a dance-circle.
    - Girl threw a drink in the air and made me wet: "Hey! You made me wet! ;)" *point to cheek for a kiss* (Got cheek to cheek kiss)
        - Also when opening her I put my hand on her neck instead of the usual hand-on-waist... she seemed to be okay with it.
    - Grabbed girls by the hips, and then moved them aside to pass through, really animated. (Even when there's LOADS of space around them, which makes it even funnier)
        - 1 chick went really easily, the other really stiff and got an angry face.

What I did wrong:
- I feel like I can't hold a conversation, and for this reason alone I don't approach. I even use this as an excuse not to go to bars/clubs alone cause I feel like if I approach I'll just be an approaching machine, going through every group with small chit-chat that doesn't go anywhere and is really really boring.
- I also didn't approach, because I felt like every time I wanted to; I could see the girl reject me in my head. Made me feel like: "Fuck it, why even bother."
- Didn't open the first set I saw.
- Was really choosy in who I opened ("No, not her, she's not hot", "No, not her, there's guys around her", etc)
    - Go direct on target, "So who are we here with tonight?", introduce yourself to the group, and focus back on her.

What I learned:
- Learned that AA is a fucking myth, I can open anyone whether I'm in state or not... it's easy. I don't need social momentum, I don't need warm-up sets, I don't need to get in state.
    - Though I still have a negative self belief that;
    1. I'll get rejected by 4/5 HOT woman. (STOP DOING CRAZY OPENERS AND GETTING NEGATIVE RESPONSES, OR DO IT AND TELL THEM YOU'RE JOKING AFTER-WARDS AND HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION)
    2. I can't maintain a normal conversation.
    - I opened a lot of girls, and yet I'd still not open every hot girl I saw because of these beliefs.
- Social proof is not important, I didn't notice any difference while holding a champagne glass, also while doing the sandwich only a quarter of the room saw it. The other side didn't see my social proof. Nobody cares. It's alright if it happens, but don't revolve your game around it.
- I can: Open, kino (IOM), SOI, etc, I've done it loads of times before. It's easy and not scary.
- Don't be choosy, talk to EVERYONE in close proximity (This is the best way to learn how to maintain a conversation with strangers, practice) and be sexual towards your target (Escalate the vibe = Holding face, getting closer and touch)
- Proof the brain wrong ("Your interaction is going to go great!").
    - Think about all the woman who you have successfully opened.
    - Remember all the smiles and hot girls that are willing to talk to you to support this new belief.
- Don't look for IOI's, Escalation = attractive. If she's not giving you an approach invitation, it just means she's not YET attracted. Escalate and she WILL be.
- You don't always have to talk, sexual tension keeps the interaction interesting. Just be comfortable with silence.
    - If she likes you, she'll help you seduce her... she'll try to keep the conversation going too.
    - Assume she wants your cock.
------------------------------
What to do better next time:
- Bait to invest and qualify (See qualify notes)
    - Half-a-hug ("You're giving me a lousy half-a-hug back ;)")
    - "Hold this"
    - "Tell me a joke"
    - "What's your favourite place on your body to be kissed besides your lips"
- Sexual frames
    - "You look like a nice girl on the outside, but I detect a serious naughty side."
    - "You look really adventurous, kinda like the type of girl that really goes for what she wants and isn't afraid to let herself have some fun."
    - Strawberry fields
    - Story about how sex isn't a big deal and how it won't get weird after-wards.
- Say overtly sexual shit to build more sexual tension
    - You're really an awesome person, I like you, I'm really glad I met you. Don't get any ideas, I'm trying to get into your pants, but if nothing happens I'm glad I met you. ;)
    - "Too bad we're in a club, or else I'd throw you up against that couch, bend you over and take care of business... but, we're in a bar, So we can't do that ;)"
    - “you’re lucky your friend is around or I would already be fingering you right now”
------------------------------
Goals for next time:
- Learn conversational topics and qualifying statements.
- Be comfortable with silence.
- Go sober.
- When you get to the club, before anything open the first group of girls you see.
    - Don't get a drink, don't go dancing, don't circle around, don't go to the bathroom
- Proof the brain wrong ("Your interaction is going to go great!").
    - Think about all the woman who you have successfully opened.
    - Remember all the smiles and hot girls that are willing to talk to you to support this new belief.
- Get rejected 25 times by having a NORMAL conversation. (Rejection = them walking away or telling you to "fuck off!")
    - Normal conversation consists of:
        - Fluff talk
        - Banter (Humor)
            - Teasing
            - Cocky & Funny (Stop undressing me with your eyes/You're just trying to get me into bed)
            - Sexual humor (innuendo's/misinterpretations)
            - Tongue & Cheek Romanticism (roleplay that you're together)
            - Irresistible asshole (looking for easy lay - goal=laughter)
            - Roleplay (We are amazing like superheroes/New GF for the next 10 min/convince other people your married or pregnant. She's your "wife".)
        - Takeaways = Punish resistance (Some girls need ZERO takeaways, some need 100. The more she likes you, the harder the takeaways can be.)
            1. We're through/Divorce/Girls like you are bad for me
            2. Statements of intent/If you stick around bad things will happen/Ignore her and give short answers
            3. You're a player aren't you?/Just so you know, I think you're fucking hot, but we're not having sex
            4. I thought you were awesome, I didn't know you were X, if that's true, then fuck this, I'm out.
            5. (Pulling), I want you to come, but I'm not going to beg you. You know I like you, either come or don't. If you don't trust me, don't come.
            6. (In isolation), Promise this won't be a one night stand/I know this sounds weird, but I'm not into one night stands/I like you, but if that's all you think I want from you after talking to you all night, then fuck this... I'm out
        - Stories
        - Cold reads
        - Qualifying statements
        - Sexual frames
        - Statements of intent

No comments:

Post a Comment