Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sexual Frames, use them when they make sense!

Only use sexual frames when they make sense. For instance I was trying to find out every possible way to show that I'm secretive..... over text. It doesn't make sense, only when the girl is in a relationship or with her friends in the club does it make sense for you to be secretive.

For instance, this chick had a boyfriend so it makes sense to show I'm secretive:
Me: Some people think it's weird when you talk to them on the street, but when you go out everyone's social!
Me: And sometimes I get a face like: "Do I know you?" or "What do you want?"
Her: yea I know, you should just kick their asses :P
Me: haha, alright, next time we're walking in the mall we'll kick someone's ass ;)
Her: sure, let's do it!
Me: haha, kick ppl's asses.... that's pretty naughty of you if I say so myself
Her: naughty eh? pffff haha, admit it... you want to do it too!
Me: Only if no one finds out ;) And I'm good at keeping secrets so if we end up in jail it's your fault! ;)
Me: You're good at keeping secrets right?
Her: haha, I am, I won't tell anything, u can trust me
Me: Cool haha, then we can do whatever we want... in the mall. ;)
Her: Something like that, yea ;)

This isn't the only conversation I had with this girl, and from previous conversations the sexual underlying tones are pretty apparent. Setting the secretive frame is essential for her to contemplate doing ANYTHING with me, or she'll risk getting caught.

I tried setting the frame of being secretive with another chick, she had no boyfriend and so through text it doesn't make sense to set it. Normal conversation ensued and right as I texted: Are you good at keeping secrets?
She had no idea what the underlying tone was (When setting these frames you have to have an underlying baseline of sexual attraction for it to make sense, so both of you know: aaahhh yeah, I'm secretive so we can fuck without anyone judging ;))



Also, some chicks won't accept the frame of them being naughty.... try to push the frame (Nono, I can tell you're naughty on the inside, but don't worry, I won't tell anyone), if they keep persisting that they're not, don't try and set even stronger sexual frames.... she's not ready for them.

This happened with one chick where I said she's naughty, she wouldn't accept it, I pushed, she wouldn't accept it and a while later I told her she's wicked and needs to be spanked. -> No reply.

Same with another chick.

Lessons: Learn to calibrate where she's at and how strong of a sexual frame you can set. If she won't accept something weak, don't try to use a stronger one until she's comfortable with the weaker one first.

No comments:

Post a Comment