Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Motivation

Immediate goal (<1 week): Have 1 casual conversation per day (on the subway) to practice conversational skills.
Short term goal (<1 month): Be able to have a fun and flirtatious conversation with woman I find sexually attractive for at least 20 minutes or more. (And use statement of intents).
Medium goal (1-3 months): Get my first same night lay with a girl I find sexually attractive.
Long term goal (>3 months): Be able to pull same night lays consistently with woman I find sexually attractive. (Consistently = every 2-3 nights I go out)

My ultimate goal is: to be able to go out, without any notes or weird missions that I have to do. Without having to try out new games/routines/lines, and just being able to comfortably walk up to a HOT girl, be comfortable in conversation (without being scared of running out of things to say!) and see if she has an awesome personality too (e.g. fun to be around).. and be able to escalate (without fear of disapproval) and take her home that night.

"Go out without notes and be able to pull same night lays consistently with attractive woman."

This will make me feel like all my hard work has been paying off. I don't even care if I had to make a promise that I can't tell ANYONE that I brought someone home, I'm not doing it to get validation from friends.

Notes:
- Approaching is always a little nerve racking, like an adrenaline shot. And I truly belief that it'll never go away. Ever. You just learn to handle it.
- I can't guarantee that she has the logistics to be able to come home with me. Not only that, but I can't even guarantee that she'll find me attractive, I can only improve my chances by practicing. So it doesn't have to be her, I'll just move on to the next attractive girl. ;) As long as I pull THAT night.

I realize now why I don't care anymore when I get flakes or get blown out.... it's not even about any particular girl anymore. It's about MY game, MY skill-set, and improving it.

I want to get it top notch so that I'll be able to have choices in the woman I date/sleep with.

And I feel that if I'm able to pull same night lays consistently that my game is where I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment