Your mind is just a display of conditioning of your past, of thoughts, of things people have told you, things you've read, your own idea's, things you've watched on TV.... all of which changes.

Think back 10 years and you'll probably think; "Well, I thought I knew what was going on then, but now I'm 10 years older and now I REALLY know what's going on"

But of course, in another 10 years you'll feel like what you knew now was very immature.

We're constantly growing, therefore to trust your own mind is a mistake.
From: The Way of the Superior Man (by David Deida)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Was gonna go out, but didn't

I really felt like going out and working on my game today, after reading through 60s books and having them applied to my game and seeing the results, I wanted more.... I wanted to test how far I could push it, I wanted to creep woman the fuck out.

"I really enjoy creepy. In fact, I love creepy. I just love putting the pressure on her. Watching women fidget and get nervous. Awesome! I can’t wait to creep some women out tonight.

Your biggest weapons for seducing her are eye-contact, moving closer and touch. And they all come with the risk of creepy."

-60 Years of Challenge

 But I didn't. I couldn't find anyone to go out with, and when someone finally decided to show up I was sitting at home at 11PM, half-drunk and not in the mood anymore.

I've had many times where I didn't feel like going out and went anyway and had the time of my life, but for some reason I couldn't convince myself today. And I still regret it. As every hour passed on the clock I was telling my friends: "Damn, I really wish I went out tonight" till the point they got sick of it.

I wasted another day, I could've gotten better.... I could've gotten laid.

I didn't feel like going out alone either, I've done it before, it's not as enjoyable as with friends I already connect with and KNOW I'll have a good time with. Guys who are at the venue are usually pretty boring, and girls at the venue usually blow me out quickly or I have an awesome interaction with them. With no base to chill and hang out with it's pretty boring getting blown out by strings of sets and then having no woman to game anymore until new ones arrive.

Also the last few times I went out I was pretty hammered, I sometimes feel like I still can't get over AA (like once every 5 nights I go out), and am scared that I'll go out and won't get over it and won't talk to fucking anyone and it's gonna suck.... not only that but I'll waste money and time. What a fucking bullshit limiting belief haha when I go out it's gonna be awesome ;) I've never had a night where I went out and went: Man this night fucking sucks.... never.

Maybe it was just a couple of bad nights when I went out alone.... maybe I'll try and go out alone again. Actually, fuck it, I will... starting next month (15th of april), I'm going out every saturday, whether I can get people to join me or not. I guess I'll just fly solo. Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment